**FEBRUARY UPDATE**

As most of you are probably aware, Alberta is lifting the COVID-19 restrictions on businesses, but unfortunately we do not make the cut for the Stage 1 portion. Because of this we will to have to postpone our event again.

We are tentatively booking for March (March 9 at Red Deer Shooting and March 11 at The Shooting Edge). We will be keeping an eye on the announcements from the province on what stage our event falls under as the current information is vague.

Again, we are offering all our attendees the option to refund their tickets or to keep their space for the new date. If you are keeping your tickets, you do not need to do anything further.

We would like to thank you all for your support and understanding during this time.

Sincerely,

Kacie and Denean

Ladyguns